[kj] Negative Hammersmith review:

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 18:07:55 EDT 2010

Bloody Hell. He clearly did not speak to the rasta-style gent I shook hands with at the front as soon as the lights came up (Hi James if you are out there). He was in his late twenties I'd say. Said it was genius. Said he was trying to get young people along to see it. Thought it blew what they were into now out of the water. He had to talk to someone - he was that amazed!

It is easy to take the piss. It is very, very easy to focus on people the way that ANNONYMOUS BLOGGER who must have got a free ticket did. Of course, it could simply be that he does not like the band.
Rob Moss - a Cunt is a very pleasurable entity, which can both receive and give great happiness and joy!
Except this fellah who wrote the article!