[kj] AD Vinyl Release: Now Available for Pre-Order in two versions

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Mon Oct 18 12:00:12 EDT 2010

They're also the record label actually producing and distributing these limited-run vinyl releases:

svart |s-vo-rt|
Noun 1 a peddler of music on vinyl records. 2 a Finnish record company, formed in 2009 . 3 relating to a secretive group that releases vinyl editions of music ranging from obscure underground titles to the top hits of today.

ORIGIN
Turku, the old capital of Finland, Europe
PURPOSE
To manufacture and sell vinyl records, to uphold extreme quality standards
MISSION STATEMENT
We believe that vinyl is the ideal format for music. Digital formats come and go, but wax is forever. We believe that vinyl should be given the care and attention it deserves. It should be properly mastered to ensure it will sound flawless. It should be wrapped in sturdy, thoughtfully designed jackets, which do the format justice.