[kj] Hammersmith highlights

Matt Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 09:10:45 EDT 2010

Completely agree with those three as the best openers.

Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:25:10 +0100
From: paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Hammersmith highlights

Agreed. 'The Hum' - probably best ever opening track. Also loved 'Inside the Termite Mound' and 'Fall of Because' (with keyboard intro).

Wish they'd re-record 'This Tribal Antidote' with Big Paul and do it justice. That'd make a good opener in my opinion.

Not sure about 2008 setlist. There may be hope yet!