[kj] Hammersmith Paul Wady

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Mon Oct 18 07:24:15 EDT 2010

don't worry, even those who did collect don't have the full show, yet ! Disk 1 (9 tracks) and 2 (10 tracks) have the main part - Disk 3 (aka ENCORE) is blank & each package has a special code to download (when available) the last 4 songs plus presumably a selection of photos and any other goodies added.

Regards, Antoni

Sent from my iPhone