[kj] Hammersmith

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 06:08:24 EDT 2010

Throughout their group-hug bow, Geordie was staring at his friends each dip rather than the audience. He seemed really moved by what Jaz had said, and probably that he'd done 30 years with these boys and there they were, all victorious at the end of a great night. Then they all said things to each other, and the two star roadies of course, and I guess the years have rewarded with appreciation of each other...aaah. Yeah, old Geordie was touched by it all, and I like to think he said it all for the lotta dem.

All us mature old codgers in the audience. Is this the way the future goes? ****ing good.