[kj] Young Gods

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 19:30:06 EDT 2010

Well I'm sort of double gutted about this whole weekend really... aside from
the
obvious pain of missing the gig, it was the first KJ gig with a decent
support in,
what, 20 years or something? Maybe ever?
There was a time when Young Gods seemed to play the UK about twice a year,
I'd go as often as possible whenever they toured those first 3 albums - saw
them do
some stunning shows.

Double bah!