[kj] Hammersmith

Gregor McCallum gregmcc at sky.com
Sun Oct 17 15:37:02 EDT 2010

My first KJ show (Hammersmith) and what a stormer!! absolutely blown away,
second row too, result, got some great pics even though I was stood behind a
fellow that was built like (and looked like) Stone Cold Steve Austin!,
wondering if any way I can post them so any of you can see them, am on
facebook and will add them to the "Church Of Killing Joke" group page, any
other ideas welcome, and for the record I saw Geordie smile twice, I was
right in front of him, a night to remember and the best concert I have been
at to date, bar none