[kj] "D&RS" film crew will be at the Apollo: Possible questions

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 05:04:26 EDT 2010

Good idea about releasing it. I spoke to folk involved yesterday, a fine fellow in the pub and the crew themselves as they interviewed me (cringe, blush etc. Should have had a shave). No one could give me an exact figure for how much money they need to conclude. Maybe they should do a Gatherer-profit share?
Respect to the man in the one-piece jester outfit. Mascot.