[kj] ConcertLive CD - Hammersmith

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 17:23:19 EDT 2010

Here it is

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/oct/09/insane-clown-posse-christians-god

There are some classic exchanges during the course of this interview, but
Jon Ronson
(the guy who wrote The Men Who Stare At Goats, the great book not the duff
film) has
a great way of letting people hang themselves in interviews without ever
really
criticising them. The bit about how magnets work is priceless.

I once interviewed Insane Clown Posse, for my sins, and even then they were
just
too nice (or simple) to pull off the menacing act. But I never guessed they
were, er,
men of faith.