[kj] "D&RS" film crew will be at the Apollo:

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:15:20 EDT 2010

I recently spoke with Sean, the chap making the film. He's a top bloke and
totally driven - you have to be to want to make a film like this! - he's
travelled
the world to get this story and it has dominated 7 years of his life. And
he's had to
spend much more time than is healthy with Jaz...

If you have something to say about the band then I'd say go and do it.