[kj] KJ T-shirts...

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 12:45:49 EDT 2010

Evening all

I was planning to acquire a Joke t-shirt at the gig, but since I'm not going, I was wondering if anyone knows where else official KJ t-shirts can be found? If not I'll have to bribe someone to pick one up at the gig. Any thoughts?

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.