[kj] ConcertLive CD - Hammersmith

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 15 12:11:30 EDT 2010

It's not a suicide bomber crucifix (what would that even entail?), it's a modified GWEN "microwave" tower hybridized with a cross. I'm not saying that's super clear or especialy meaningful to the layperson either (a friend of my wife saw it on my desk and said "Your favorite band has a cellphone tower on their album cover?? Really??")

The molotov thing just seems a bit lazy. "Yeah, man -- insurrection!!"

Either way, I just wish Coles was back on board.

Alex in NYC