[kj] ConcertLive CD - Hammersmith

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 11:40:28 EDT 2010

Ordered this thing. The last sets were pretty much up to the standard
of a proper live package, even if the new songs were in rough shape.

The cover makes a great deal more sense than the AD cover. I can only
guess that is a suicide-bomber crucifix? The Molotov cocktail on this
live set at least looks like an Eastern European cyberpunk cliche
instead of a new American metal cliche.

--Mark