[kj] KJ albums to groove with...

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Wed Oct 13 23:14:36 EDT 2010

Disagree if you want, but I think the best KJ albums to rock out, jack off (wank in the UK?), or whatever to are:
Firedances
Pandemonium
Revelations

Here are a couple of other mini-lists:
Most interesting:
EDAVRE
Revelations

Most likely to cause head injury, to self or others:
Hossanas
KJ 2003
Pandemonium

Most likely to cause deep thoughts (with Jack Handy)/introspection:
Democracy
OTG
BTATS
Revelations

Most likely to instigate change in sexual orientation of straight males:
BTATS (obviously)
OTG
Nighttime

The above lists are based more on the music than lyrics. The next one is based mostly on the lyrics--

Songs most likely to shift your political beliefs to Greg's:
Blood on Your Hands
Total Invasion
Age of Greed
Another Bloody Election

This is supposed to be fun--like the new Devo song says, "Don't Shoot--I'm a Man!"