[kj] 11.10 gig in Helsinki, Finland

Jari Pakarinen jari.t.pakarinen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 05:12:56 EDT 2010

Howdy,

KJ played yesterday at Nosturi in Helsinki. Venue was full, about 900 people
all together. Mostly young people, 20 - 25, singing along etc. which was
weird as I was expecting balding old punks.. hehe.

Track listing seemed to be much the same as e.g. in greece. Eighties and
love like blood were played. Encore was Change, Complications and
Pandemonium.

Joke have received quite a lot of airplay and praise at the Radio Rock
channel in Finland after the release of the album.

Guys seemed to be enjoying themselves, although they were a bit reserved at
first. Jaz's ramblings did not quite make it until the gig was half way
though. He kind of had to force it you know what I mean :) Geordie had
water, Jaz had a beer and water. It was nice to follow Geordies playing.
It's so effortless.

All in all it was a nice gig. Somehow there seems to be the feeling of
immense failure lurking all the time, kind of a tension, waiting for them to
either lose it, or fuck it up grandly or just break up during the gig :)

Great Cull was great. Nice riff there.

--
Jari