[kj] O/T Snowdonia marathon

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 04:44:17 EDT 2010

All,

Blatant abuse of the list time.

I'm doing my first and last maratnon on Saturday 30th October. It's the
Snowdonia marathon which encircles the highest peak in England and Wales so
as you can imagines it is not a flat course and contains climbs of 692
meters which gives the course a ‘flat equivalent’ of 28.81 miles.

I'm going to be running for charity and the charity I’ve chosen is
Children’s Hospices UK

>From http://www.childhospice.org.uk

“Children’s Hospices UK is the national charity that gives voice and support
to all children’s hospice services. Our vision is for every child and young
person who is not expected to reach adulthood and their family to have
access to the highest standards of children's hospice care and support close
to or in the home.”

Please have one less beer at the KJ gigs and use the few quid to sponsor a
good cause.
Here...
Brian Justgiving <http://www.justgiving.com/Brian-Whitehead-Snod>

I've had a word with Jaz and if I dont get enough he said he'd play OTG from
start to finish in London so be warned.

Brian.