[kj] My A.D. Review

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 06:59:28 EDT 2010

My take after 3 weeks of solid listening.

This is the album that Hosannas should (I hoped) have been.

A totally blinkered KJ thing to say but there are no bad tracks, and some
great variation espacially with track like Ghost of L G.

I really think this album will pass the test of time and will be up there
amongst the great KJ albums.

I'm happy.

Brian.