[kj] AD – loose ends

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 15:15:42 EDT 2010

Yeah, I was wondering about those Geordie demos.
I guess they recaptured that initial magic(k?) again.
The alchemy of those 4 personalities coming together & bouncing off each other & writing as a whole.
It's funny, there are so many instances where 1 member of a band leaves & no matter how good the replacement, that magic is lost.

I still have those demos somewhere must dig them out again.

--
sent from my pretend iphone

--
YAY SALE!