[kj] Linkin Park - more suns

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sat Oct 9 18:01:46 EDT 2010

Of course the bad music rises to the top, but I've heard enough underground metal to not be very impressed either.

Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 12:02:06 -0700
From: angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Linkin Park - more suns

Cheers, my man. I don't really fault anyone for thinking metal is lame. The most high profile bands are some of the worst. But that goes for any genre of music, really, and anyone who knows even a little bit about music should know that the stuff that rises to the top usually does so because it's largely inoffensive and easily digested (and boring and predictable and stupid). Don't write an entire section of music off based on a bunch of limpdicks with Justin Bieber hair posing all tough in band photos.

Leigh

--
http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.tstat.org