[kj] Spare Ticket

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 9 16:23:02 EDT 2010

Might have one-my normal moshing mate has made some excuse about preparing a presentation for his supervisor so he's obviously got a top lay on sat night as he hasn't missed a gig in 19 years and it depends on how pissed my sister and brother in law get after the Fulham game-which I dont know what time is as I've been out of the country and off line for a month.

I can't really take my 8 year old daughter even though she loves ESS-that's progress though-STOP THE PRESS-8 year old likes Killing Joke-Ok I did say it sounded like Abba. Contact me off list if anyones interested-the only Gatherer I would recognise is Dave from EDINBURGH (I think apoligies for drink & time) who we sat with before the second Forum night resplendent in his Revelations shirt & wonderfully refused to tell us what the first track would be(The Hum)

& the guy who looked like he might be in Loud with black long hair-I haven't seen him since 2005.

& off course Rob Moss who always seemed to be in plaster(again apoligies for drink & time)

& Raymond saw u at the columbia hotel/prong/forum gigs

I shall have a copy of Gazetta Della Sport tucked under my arm(or whatever it's called)the police confiscsted my last copy as I was looking at them in a funny way and they needed to know the grid positions for the Italian Grand Prix to continue in their normal policing work of course,