[kj] grouping Joke albums

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 14:36:10 EDT 2010

Top group: KJ80, WTF, Pan, KJ03

2nd group: BTATS, NT, AD

3rd group: Rev, Dem, FD

4th group: Ex, OTG, Hos

The second and third groups are interchangeable. The fourth group is non-league.

To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 12:06:43 -0400
From: jpwhkj at aol.com
Subject: [kj] grouping Joke albums

I've successfully avoided doing any work for the last ten minutes by putting the Joke albums into 4 groups of descending favourite-ness.

Obviously, there are 13 studio albums, so one group has to have 4 albums. Doesn't matter which one.

It was a very tough call, 'cos initially there were a lot in the middle, but eventually I wound up with this;

Top group: KJ80, WTF, NT

2nd group: FD, BTATS, Pan, AD

3rd group: Rev, Ex, Dem

4th group: OTG, KJ03, Hos

(Order within each group is chronological rather than favourite.)

I was quite surprised by my own choices... see if you are by yours.

Jamie