[kj] Geeky fanboy q'n: The Merch

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 13:40:22 EDT 2010

P.S.Anyone else notice Jaz's hint of a NZ accent on "Depthcharge"...I mean, "Dipthcharge"

i havent got it right yet, i keep shouting deathcharge , Deafcharge or depscharge .

Re: Expensive import

I just got my "expensive import" copy of "AD" from Amazon.uk. It took exactly seven days to arrive in Minnesota and cost a whopping $16 (inc. shipping). It will cost at least that much to get it from Amazon.us if/when there is a US release and the same should any record store here choose to stock it, which I doubt they will.

Why are people so averse to buying from overseas vendors? Given the reality of an Internet economy, the whole notion of "import" vs. "domestic" releases is kind of moot. I know Jaz rails against the Global banker-controlled economy, but it sure makes it convenient and cheap to buy his disc.

P.S.Anyone else notice Jaz's hint of a NZ accent on "Depthcharge"...I mean, "Dipthcharge"