[kj] It's here

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 06:28:30 EDT 2010

First listen today... still doesn't even sound like "who-hoo" to me!

I will conduct a poll amongst my album-owning friends. "Who hoo" or not
"who-hoo" that is the question.

Must be said, everyone I know is massively impressed with the new stuff.
Oh, Edinburgh is gonna be good. One week to go. Er, WHO-HOO!!

Dave in Edinburgh