[kj] It's here

Frank Coleman fbc at 21ca.com
Thu Oct 7 12:24:25 EDT 2010

Put me down in the pro-Endgame camp as well. One of the highlights of
the album, imho, which has not left my turntable, er, ipod playlist
since I got it.

A few quibbles:

Not keen on This World Hell, either. It sounds to me like a) an attempt
to sound "relevant" to snot nosed skateboarders who've never heard of
them and/or b) a chance for BPF to show off that he's learned how to do
bass drum rolls.

Honour the Fire is gorgeous but the end-section features like a confused
chord progression that goes nowhere. Depthcharge is ok but sounds a bit
like a warmed over Medicine Wheel, too.

But these are minor in the scheme of things. The album really works as
a whole and can be best appreciated when taken as such, in the order
provided.

As we all know, it's everything we could have asked for from them and
more. Hope it does well. I'm doing my part to help!

best,
FBC