[kj] It's here

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 18:41:01 EDT 2010

Ah, laughter and argue, ever the same...

Tiring quickly of Raven King - feel like I'm being ordered to get all
dewey-eyed and wave
my lighter in the air. Appreciate the sentiment and all, but its all a bit
gloopy sickly sweet.
Whereas the brutality of This World Hell is fast growing on me - listen loud
on headphones,
it gives me the chills.
Currently playing the album with Endgame dropped and Kali Yuga in
its place - perfect. Kali Yuga has some of the best Big Paul flourishes of
all the new
material. Without Endgame stinking up the place, its in their top 5 albums
no problem.