[kj] It's here

Matt Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:36:07 EDT 2010

I don't think he did much, if anything, on guitar but he brought along his Vox and an SG which Geordie used as well as his 295. It was fascinating hearing them bounce ideas off each other and Youth was full of suggestions for little sonic nuances. Geordie was very open and willing to take stuff on board. No primadonna attitude whatsoever.

Posted this pic a while back.