[kj] It's Here

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 11:44:33 EDT 2010

Oh I've still been here, lurking away in a dark corner! Pity yer not
making it over for the Edinburgh gig... gonna be a goodie! Nice venue too,
though slightly worried by the cheap tickets thing... it could look pretty
grim if it's only half-full.

I need to get back to Oslo soon... paying the best part of a fiver per
drink at the Amsterdam gig just wasn't expensive enough for me!!

Still, soon be 3ft of snow eh?!

>>> boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01CB6563.4539280B"