[kj] Help! AD Lyrics/Review

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Tue Oct 5 20:43:46 EDT 2010

Man, I laughed out loud at the "Dangerdog" review line: "Early in Absolute Dissent it's rather mild stuff sounding like The Alarm meets The Clash but then tempered with the annoying and vacuous psuedo-pop of Duran Duran"

Duran Duran?????????????? What was that for? Jaysus. Yeh, always confused those two bands. At least they could have said Japan. haaaaaaaaaaa Duran Duran. Cretins.

I am very impressed with the album, just wonder why Jaz's vocals are so low in the mix? Can't decide which song is my favorite, but I do enjoy "In Excelesis" quite a bit....but I am still listening. This is some impressive lyric writing. Does anyone have a link to the lyrics?
Bless you and your ancestors if ya do.......

Bette