[kj] New KJ Bootleg From Amsterdam Sept 2010

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 18:24:53 EDT 2010

I haven't LIVED til I hear KJ play EXIT!!!!!!!!
EXIT, WE HAVE JOY, & CHAPTER III. C'MONNNN, muthaf at cK3*&s!! Indulge ME!!! I am
not alone on this, I'm sure.  I'd add Age Of Greed but if God threatened them
into performing it live, I might self-vaporise leaving only a smile made of mist
in the air where I once stood: .

I too found geordie to be way down in the mix...