[kj] Another positive review:

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 20:43:11 EDT 2010

> ..doesn't Jaz say this about *EVERY* new KJ album?

I think Jaz has that mental disease where he forgets everything in his past
after, say, oh, 10minutes.  He prolly writes on himself with a Sharpie so he
doesn't forget key items.:
"My name is Jaz"
"This is best album ever"
"The Templars run the banks"
"Masons are Trilaterals"
"Geordie"
"Wardance"

They may as well call the next Killing Joke album "Memento."