[kj] Another Blog via Youth

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Oct 2 20:02:44 EDT 2010

No, you blow out the match and the sulfur hides the smell. It may take two.
:)

~ LB

In a message dated 10/2/2010 12:45:40 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dpeace at bigfoot.com writes:

Matches? I don't want to read the headline "Killing Joke In Horrific Tour
Bus Explosion".

Keep them coming, Mr Youth. But I reckon it was Geordie, as we all know
about he who smelt it &c.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

On 2 Oct 2010, at 20:11, _LONESTYLE at aol.com_ (mailto:LONESTYLE at aol.com)