[kj] (OT) Now & Then

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 18:18:51 EDT 2010

Is there an app for my phone that I can hold up to a girl (profile, back or
front view) that will tell you her name, age, measurements and address,
preferences, relevant experience, 'resume' ' and will also download her entire
past and present dating history and internet footprint?
And what kind of food she likes.