[kj] AMG "AD" review is up:

Ana Madani madanistan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 16:40:26 EST 2010

" the rock equivalent of life-extinguishing meteors" I love that phrase.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever sent a 'Joke CD to a radio station
and asked them to play it? I know there are very few stations left here in
the States which are locally owned and operated - we had a great one around
here that went bust a few years ago - but even getting in touch with one
that broadcasts online could be challenging.