[kj] NYC - Adam/Devacor

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Tue Nov 30 14:07:16 EST 2010

Well done! Look forward to hopefully meeting up with you Friday.

Unfortunately, the bill passed this morning. Now it's a matter of studying the amendments to see just how much protection we were able to get. But, if SWAT teams are already raiding grocers selling raw milk with their guns drawn, I'm not too optimistic.