[kj] Feliz Aniversário

Dirk Kingerske dirkingerske at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 12:26:00 EST 2010

then I'll have one on your 82nd....

dirt

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:26:40 -0200
From: circusbar at uol.com.br
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Feliz Aniversário

an ultra mega super happy birthday to Mr. JoN Chapman

today we´re both turning 41

I´ll raise some pints tonight!!!

di az

Em 29/11/2010 06:30, Cliff Livingston < cliffmonk at gmail.com > escreveu:

Speaking of Austin,i'm trying to get KJ an interview on StenchRadio.com live punk radio uncensored and Stig Stench has great guests on there,wait and maybe it'll happen.Fingers crossed,CliffMonk
p.s. see you in los angeles