[kj] December 3rd, NYC Gathering?

Wessidetempest wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 28 10:06:02 EST 2010

I've been meaning to write this.
HEED THIS WARNING

If you bought tickets for the may show. They will be honored. BUT. It is in your best interest to call ticketmaster directly BEFORE the show.
My smarter half had a confirmation number from the postponed show. Puts it in now and it doesn't work. Call ticketmaster. Half hour of "wait let me get my supervisor" type of conversations and now we have tickets on will call. The old numbers don't work because they merged the systems at some point. They now of the problem but they are not doing anything to rectify it.
I'm a little nervous but I know how to get upset without directly taking out on the person behind the desk. "I know it's not your fault that the company you work for stinks" etc etc.

See you in a week

Chris & Meghann

Detroit

On Nov 28, 2010, at 8:28 AM, Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> That's 199, but that gets crowded and dark easily. I'm suggest Shades of Green again (15th between Irving and 3rd). That's where we met last time. Sound good?

> Also -- who got their tickets for this show back in... May? Are those tix still honored at this postponed gig? Should find that out.

> Alex in NYC

>>> m