[kj] it's very quiet or...

Wayne Walker wayneupnorth at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 27 06:59:56 EST 2010

Think it's just quiet...

'Small world' moment for me last week. I've recently started a new job and as part of the introductions with my team leader, we discussed our musical tastes. 9 times out of 10, when I mention Killing Joke I get a quizzical look. However this time he says 'Oh yeah I know them, I used to go to school with Raven's younger brother, Daniel'. I was stunned to say the least. Don't know if Daniel or anyone remembers him but the guy's name is James Broadbent and he used to go to school in Newport (near Telford). He didn't know about Raven passing away but I don't think he's kept in touch with anyone from back then anyway.