[kj] Courtauld Revisited

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Wed Nov 24 12:16:44 EST 2010

nicholas Fitzpatrick wrote:

Seeing as we are on the topic of old KJ-related locations (re: WTF thread) I went to Home House last night, the Portman Square
location of Jaz and Geordie's 1987 (?) Courtauld Talk, which at the time was also the base of the Courtauld Institute.

It is now a private members club. I'm not a member but went on a work-related jolly.

I tracked down the room that they held their talk in and, as far as I can tell, the below link is the room. (Was anyone else there?
IIRC, we went through the entrance door from the street, and did a right into the room, on ground level...?) The image on the link
below alternates between a stuffy old sitting room and a bar. Jaz and Geordie were originally sat where the bar is. I know this is
not exciting stuff, but it's one for the completists...

http://homehouse.co.uk/bar/index/home-house-bars/type/bison-bar