[kj] ESS remixes available on the torrents:

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 14:26:52 EST 2010

The mixes ought to show up on the ESS single. Killing Joke never had a
truly exclusive track for Japan, and this would not be the time to
start

The links do not look functional.

I ordered ESS thru Amazon UK when the album was released. Finally the
item was cancelled.

You are not missing much with the "dubstep" mix, although I'll try to
be a completist. The territory-specific content seems like a gigantic
step backwards. If the remix is so confusing to the marketplace, or
licensing so difficult that it must not be audible outside the UK,
well I'm guessing you shouldn't have bothered to start. (Underworld
for example. And the Manics.)

--Mark