[kj] malicious evening

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Nov 20 06:04:58 EST 2010

A truly great evening it was ... lovely to see everyone, Mr & Mrs Coles,
Mal, Paul Richards, Jamie, Dave, Graham & his mates - even the Tin Man was
there ! Headcount started off unusually banter free (Rob said they'd only
played a few gigs this year) but several songs in Mr Moss got into the
spirit and the evening really kicked off ... they even ended with Wardance
!!! New CD single Hartland Point available from the MD shop.
Beatundercontrol was excellent too, the guy playing bass and a sampler is
normally joined by a drummer but he did it alone - it you like a bit of the
heavy stuff a 52 mins CD "In Dub" again is available at the shop.

Vertical Smile also have a 4 track CD single now available with an album in
February ??? ... go treat yourself ... apologies to anyone I've forgotten to
mention ... Regards, Antoni