[kj] Minneapolis to Chicago concert-goers

Miche Marcisz ukmiche at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 13:15:49 EST 2010

Hi Mark, forgive my poor memory, but we probably did meet way back when!  I looked at your Facebook photo (I think that's you), & you look familiar.  We should plan a meet up before the Saturday gig.  I have a friend coming in from Wisconsin as well.  Should we plan a dinner meet up in Wicker Park?  Or wait till that week to make plans?  It's a late show-10pm.  Who's opening?  Any clues?  I heard, Young Gods, but see nothing in print yet.  Maybe they won't have one.  See ya!