[kj] Minneapolis to Chicago concert-goers

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 16:46:00 EST 2010

I may have met you (Miche) in Chicago more than once at Killing Joke shows
and once at Young Gods, possibly EN or Foetus, and not for a number of
years. I believe I had such person's number c. 1991 and failed to follow up
properly in the pre-cell, pre-voicemail era.

Anyone who would like to meet for Saturday 12/11, I'll be there as I have a
ticket. Friday 12/10 is also possible, while I do not have one but Friday's
tickets may still be available.

Empty Bottle or Double Door, just the same -- No once since the earliest
days, probably, has seen Killing Joke play so closely. Front of the Rivieria
or (at the time) Cabaret Metro notwithstanding.

--Mark