[kj] InTeRvIeWs FrOm YoUtH & bIg PaUl

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
Sat Nov 13 05:13:10 EST 2010

Hi All,

Here is the link to download 2 interviews (+ gig and album reports) in
french magazines Rock Hard & New Noise

The one with Youth is one of the best I've read for a long time explaining
the story of Killing Joke from what would I say : " the other point of view"

Surprisingly he explains he was feeling "resentment" from the others cause
to the big success of Pandemonium when he was earning more money than the
others as producer..( Money is not our God ha ha ha ...;o))

He says too that after the rehearsals at his Spanish studios, they gave a
secret gig in front of 100 people with some "inflexible" fans who had heard
about this ! and he fucked up some tracks that led Jaz to such a fury that
the 08' tour might never have happened !

I would like to know which bastard from the list hasn't said anything about
this secret gig ????

Also says nice words about Raven who he knew as a young poet and who became
in Killing Joke a rockstar monster "unrecognizable"

https://www.yousendit.com/download/dklwVWRoZ1B3NUkwTVE9PQ

Enjoy

Stephane " Frenchy Frenzy " who should take some time to do a full report
about the European Tour with Jon "Bastardo" Chapman