[kj] Classic Rock Award

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 23:18:39 EST 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQRH3sQqghk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UKQHgamA-I

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:48:40 -0800
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Classic Rock Award

Right, the fusion of guitar, electronics, heavy/dance rhythm section, the " 'tude,"(punk/social/critical/etc.), their formal musical training, they are of a very different paradigm, maybe even their own.
(to those "in the know," is the above description verging on "Prog Rock" or what?)

Anyway, Geordie with a bow!: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7746173539497094657#
Geordie with a bow AND a Theremin!
They could then tour the Pandemonium album one more time and redefine themselves all over again.