[kj] "Killing Joke In Fight For Life"

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 10:50:54 EDT 2010

indeed!

AND if they did commission Hinklenton to do a ruck of stuff you'd have thought it would feature in the album art in some form.

Speaking of Asda, this has got me thinking about comic art in particular Brian Bollands depiction of the Joker.
Is the story true that it was based on Jaz?
http://www.cognitivedissident.org/2008/07/alan_moore_brian_bolland_batma.html

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com