[kj] Geordie Solo

mike logvinoff logvinoff77 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 23:16:26 EDT 2010

Hi,

I believe the second verse of E.S.S. is were track 1 2007 riff comes in although slowed down.

I guess I brought this topic up again as the demos again I.M.O. are fantastic and to go out on a limb...better for the most part then the riffs on the new album.

I brought this topic up again after reading that Geordie plays Cowbell on Youths electro solo release.

I also think that if Youth can release a digital album, then why not Geordie?

Geordie's way overdue a "solo showcase" of his master playing.