[kj] New Topic: Unreleased Songs

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 14:57:00 EDT 2010

That was 'Today Forever' (or 'Today Is Forever' - can't remember). Shame,
sounded like there was a decent song behind that terrible-quality copied
version.

Didn't think much of those Jaz/Youth demos. They got an advance for that?!

If there had been a studio version of 'Take Take Take' I'm pretty sure it
would have been released with the remasters.