[kj] RIP

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri May 28 16:05:16 EDT 2010

Midgets are people too and at least he got laid at 40! HA!

You know I have seen him 2 or 3 times in LA. Once when I was 12 in
supermarket with his parents and he was acting like a brat! And the second back in
1997 @ Blockbuster video and he was wearing a desert storm uniform I kid
you not! I was outside smoking as my friend was getting a video and I could
see him in the store from the window looking at videos about 8 feet away
from me. I should have banged the window to scare his little ass, for I would
have too, but just thought of that now! HA! Anyway my friend asked for an
autograph and he wouldn't sign it and was being at total little prick!

RIP munchkin

~ LB

In a message dated 5/28/2010 12:34:01 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,