[kj] New Topic October File

Wessidetempest wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 18:01:28 EDT 2010

Everything you jay write about describes every reason why you don't
need to buy it. Candlelight couldn't give them away....oh wait....they
did. That's how I got mine. I think I ordered a pin.

Morale of this story. Order something from Candlelight. If it shows up
(and in decent shape) you'll getthe latest October File