[kj] (OT) pil to tour germany

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue May 25 12:45:45 EDT 2010

Neil Perry wrote:

Saw them last Christmas and I thought it was excellent - Lydon at his least irritating,
the band were tight and the sound was good - and LOUD when they did a fantastic
riff-heavy version of Religion. If you've ever been a fan, I'd say go.

I second that. I'm not a big fan, but I saw them at the small Nokia Club in LA in April and was pleasantly surprised how strong the
band was. Lyndon's obviously mellowed into a middle-aged, pot bellied chucklehead but the music was great. My only complaint was
not enough songs off of "Album."

T.B.